Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video)


One of my favorite musicians, Pharrell Williams
 brilliant producer, musician, fashion designer.
I ,first, started listening to his music was his initial solo album which was come out in 2005, In My Mind. I was crazy over that album so it was played day-in and day-out not for weeks, but months. Apparently, his music has a super natural power itself because whenever I listen to it, I feel so great. It is like hot air balloon that could go to space, in deed literally. Also, I found out that there is a video taken by Filipinos on YouTube after they underwent typhoon(Haiyan), swept across Philippines, in 2014. They wanted to get over the difficulties by playing "Happy". Happiness is infectious.

Listen to it and get happy virus. 
What makes you think this song has got a Grammy Award and nominated at lots of Awards...?


[Verse 1]
It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way

[Hook]
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

[Verse 2]
Here come bad news, talking this and that (Yeah!)
Well, give me all you got, don't hold it back (Yeah!)
Well, I should probably warn ya, I'll be just fine (Yeah!)
No offense to you, don’t waste your time, here's why...

[Hook]

[Bridge] (x2)
Bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down
My level's too high to bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down, I said...
[Hook x2 + Bridge + Hook x2]



Source   

No comments:

Post a Comment